Monday, June 24, 2013

Father's Day

DEAR FATHER!
Oh how I love you! HAPPY FATHERS DAY! I just wanted to tell you thank you for everything you have ever done for me! you are the best daddy a girl could have asked for.  I know I would not be out here serving the lord if it wasnt for the great example! You are always putting the lord first in your life and I truly treasure and admire that about you.  You are such a great person.  You have an amazing and unshakable testimony that you share to others around you.  You are a selfless man who looks out for those you care for. And that a lot of people! You are strong in the church and are such an amazing bishop! I am proud to call you my father! Thank you thank you thank you for all that you have done for me! I love you very much and couldnt describe in words how thankful I am for your amazing love and care for me and our family. The way you love mom gives me hope that one day my husband can have that love for me.  You are such a great supporter for our family and have always put us before anything. I hope you know how much I look up to you. I love you. and miss you. Cant wait for you to pull me into your arms in 17 months!
-Love your little rag muffin.
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 6:10 AM, Matt Porter <matnay@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Sister Porter,

No comments:

Post a Comment