Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Let Our Life Challenge Us to Great Heights

My address is still:
1700 Breezy Dr, #298
Waco, Texas 76712


Berklee Anne!! Oh that is just toooo cute :) I'm soooo happy for them! how precious! I wish I could be there to see her :( next year! haha I cant wait for the pictures!
 
I cant believe Kylee is already half way done with senior year!!! so crazy! She can't be that old already.....you and dad are gonna be all alone! I thought that story about dad was very awesome. The priesthood truly is power of god. So thankful for it.
 
How's work been? Dad getting better? Grandma wrote me. Super sweet of her. THANK YOU for the package! I might have cried a little bit when I saw you made me that little book with the Christmas stories :) Excited for the holidays! for sure will be missing my family. But it will all be worth it in the end :)
 
This week has been one of many that I have seen hard times. BUT through those weaknesses me and Sister Tuck have been able to see great things come to pass. We have done a lot of service. I truly love that we can help so many people by just simply serving them :) It makes me feel so happy in side! so great! Romans 8: 35 and 27 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril or sword? .....NAY, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." Identifying and recognizing that through these hard ships and trials we become stronger! We can conqueror anything because Christ loves us. NOTHING can separate us from that love. It is freely ours. This is a magnificent truth that we can always treasure in our hearts :) I thought of my mother who always says "Let our life challenge us to great heights." I want my mission to be challenging so that I can grow and become perfect though my Savior's love :)
 
Miss and love y'all hope you have a fantastic THANKSGIVING :)
 

don't eat too much food ;)
 
love sister porter
 
ps. Braxton is going on a mission! crazy i know.
 
These mustache straws are a terrific invention! love it :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment